I never should have doubted you for a second.

Date: 2011-10-01 07:17 pm (UTC)
daphnie_1: Sherlock with his magnifying glass against a blue sky. (Dw | River | fairy tales)
From: [personal profile] daphnie_1
I'm still digesting it, but, *wow*.

Date: 2011-10-01 08:04 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] gin-gerkitten.livejournal.com
Seconded.

Am alternting between 'blown away' and 'bouncing around going EEEE!' over here.

Date: 2011-10-01 11:16 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] waryoptimism.livejournal.com
Seriously awesome episode, although the question was revealed to be the thing I'd been dreading ever since it appeared. So corny!
This second half has been really lacklustre - you could have dumped every episode between Let's Kill Hitler and this one (or maybe Closing Time) and it would've been really improved. But this episode more that made up for it.

Profile

arachnekallisti: (Default)
arachnekallisti

October 2012