There's a rather lovely tribute to her over at i09.

Date: 2011-04-20 12:32 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] prochytes.livejournal.com
Amen to that. She was a remarkable lady; RIP. And Sarah Jane was splendid, especially in later years - pretty much the moral centre of the Whoniverse.

Date: 2011-04-20 02:08 pm (UTC)
daphnie_1: Sherlock with his magnifying glass against a blue sky. (Amy Pond | back to camera)
From: [personal profile] daphnie_1
I was absolutely gutted when I found out D:

Profile

arachnekallisti: (Default)
arachnekallisti

October 2012